Amok Dynamics has updated hardware for its recreation of the P-80 Shooting Star, with enthusiastic approval from several collectors at Fletcher Airfield.
“I can’t wait to get her up and rolling again!” Exclaimed one pilot.
Change log after jump:
– Added VOR/DME routine.
– Added dynamic bank altitude loss.
– fixed ammo counters in floating text
– fixed ordnance floating text
– Added HUD Health display
– Fixed HUD Reticle
– Fixed Sound issue with flaps and gear sounds cutting each other out
– Foxed Sound issue in which a hit would disrupt the engine sound
– Sharked the gun issue ‘could not find flash’ flash removed and replaced, less scripts.
– Added rudder control routine
– changed readme notecard accordingly (read it for the functionalities of the new items)
– fixed flameout engine restart
Yours sincerly. Mr. Shark/ Mr. Igor “I break your bones like tvig!” Lumberjack.